Dream Yoga goes back a long way...
Tibetan culture has a very long lineage in dream studies, covering medical and spiritual purposes.
Tibetan doctors follow a well practised method, based on Tantric spritual tradition and Traditional Tibetan Medicine which focus on the relationship between dreams
and health, based on three basic components - consciousness, the subtle rLung enrgies, and the chakras and channels.
Dream studies traditionally include purifying and strengthening practices for the chakras and channels, lucid dreaming practices, and dream analysis.
Dream Studies - Level 1
This course allows you to immerse yourself relatively easily into Tibetan dream studies. Level 1 includes:
- Consciousness as defined by Tibetan culture: the different divisions of consciousness and their functions
- rLung energy – the subtle vitalising energy, their divisions and functions. The Five Elements, their energies and functions in the body
- Chakras and channels in the body – their functions and relationship to dreams
- The relationship between Consciousness, rLung energies, Chakras and channels
- The manner in which dreams manifest and how we experience dreams through the five sense organs
- The relationship between Dreams and Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- The relationship between Time and Dreams
- The theory and analysis of dreams in Healthy people: Experience of the Dream; The meaning of Symbols in our dreams
- The theory and analysis of dreams in sick people: diagnosis using dreams
- An introduction to Dream Work: How dreams can be utilised for curing blockages of energy and mind
- Dreams and Spiritual practice. Understanding the difference between ordinary, symbolic and prophetic dreams
- An introduction to Dream Yoga – the most profound study and practice of Dreams in the Tibetan tradition
Email us for more details, such as course fee, or call 0203 3556425